Steamed cod with mushroom broth
- 4 pieces of cod, boned but not skinned (approximately 170 g per person)
- 1 l chicken stock or 1 l oxtail double consommé
- 40 g spring onions, finely chopped
- 40 g coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 100 g black trumpets
- 200 g small girolles
- 200 g chanterelles
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Clean and wash the black trumpets.
Blanch in a small amount of boiling water for 2 minutes.
Trim and chop using a large knife.
Clean and wash the girolles and chanterelles.
Dry them and mix with the black trumpets.
Wash the spring onions and chop finely.
Bring the chicken stock to the boil in a saucepan, add the mushrooms and simmer for 5 minutes.
Season the cod with salt and pepper, place in a casserole dish and cook in a steam oven at a low temperature (70°C) or in a steamer.
Remove the skin before serving.
Place the fish in deep plates and pour in the hot mushroom broth.
Sprinkle with coriander and spring onions.