Salmon mi-cuit with my own special sauce vierge
- 4 salmon fillets, skin on and scaled, 160 g each
- 160 g peppers (red, green and yellow)
- 50 g tomato concasse
- 30 g black olives, pitted and finely chopped
- 10 g spring onions, finely chopped
- A few mint, tarragon and verbena leaves, finely chopped
- Fleur de sel and freshly ground black pepper
- FOR THE SAUCE
- 150 ml olive oil
- Juice of half a lemon
Preheat a steam oven to 65-70°C.
Wash, trim, peel and dice the peppers.
Blanch in boiling water for 5 minutes.
Drain and cool the peppers in cold water, then add to a pan with the black olives, olive oil, tomato concasse, spring onions, lemon juice and salt.
Place the salmon on a baking tray.
Steam in the oven at low temperature, making sure not to overcook it.
When ready, take the fish out of the oven and remove the skin with a knife.
Season with fleur de sel and freshly ground black pepper.
Place the fish on warm plates.
Warm up the sauce in the pan without allowing it to boil.
Season and spoon carefully over the salmon.
Sprinkle with chopped herbs, fleur de sel and freshly ground black pepper.
Choose high-quality fresh salmon, such as wild salmon, Isigny salmon from Baie des Veys or organic salmon from Ireland.